Warm days and breezy evenings are great times for relaxing with family and friends. Here are some ideas to create an inviting space for grilling, dining and entertaining family & friends.
– Add patio umbrellas to shade guests from the sun’s excesses. Coordinate them with your furniture and cushions or use them to add bold splashes of color. Finish with colorful outdoor pillows. Your guests will appreciate the comfort and look.
– Whether you want to relax around cool drinks or serve a meal, a bistro set gives your deck or patio the air of an outdoor cafe.
– Grilling doesn’t just mean burgers or steaks. Cook like a 5-star chef all season long with the latest innovations in grills.
– To shelter a large conversation or dining area, add a gazebo. These structures provide a feeling of closeness to guests while letting breezes in.
– Enjoy outdoors with friends and family without bothering about how harsh is the sun or how heavy is it raining outside, by simply adding awnings in your patio.
Canadian Home Leisure is privately owned and operated, and has been serving Durham Region and the surrounding area for over 28 years. Our specially trained staff is extremely knowledgeable about our products and services, and we take pride in offering the most outstanding customer service in the industry. Contact us today on our toll-free number: 1-855-430-9965 and we will help you set up your patio this spring.