Hydrotherapy, a water-based treatment for pain relief and muscle recovery, has existed for thousands of years. But only recently could people experience the benefits of hydrotherapy from home, thanks to developments in aquatic recreation.
Hot tubs are an increasingly popular amenity homeowners invest it, and most models now come with powerful jets that—when combined with the heat and buoyancy of water—can be quite healthful.
The Physical Advantages of Hydro Massage
- Heat increases the body’s internal temperature, improving blood flow and circulation.
- Water reducesbody-weight pressure on joints and muscles up to 90 percent.
- Jet massage can loosen tight muscles and produce endorphins for natural pain relief. It can even improve flexibility.
- The combination of heat and pressure helps the body secrete harmful toxins through the pores.
The Psychological Advantages of Hydro Massage
- Warm water environments stimulate relaxation and a sense of well-being.
- Hydro massage can help treat anxiety and migraines.
The aforesaid physical and psychological benefits take only 10 minutes for full effect. Thus, it’s a convenient and affordable form of home therapy for all types of stresses and ailments. In fact, hot tubs are one of the easiest ways to incorporate massage into your everyday life, which can be particularly useful for athletes, labourers and busy professionals.